a JPrise Inc. tool for merging
The alpha pre-release of JPriseMerge is now
available for evaluation.
|The current version of JPriseMerge is an alpha pre-release version
"1P.0.6.050321.Fix 1st round of
Release date - March 21, 2005
For now, the installation is essentially the same for Windows,
Linux and the Mac. We have tried it on Windows and Linux, and are
guessing for the Mac with some help from libraries we have
- Create a new directory on your desktop where you would like to
keep this work.
- Download JPriseMerge.jar
-- (or JPriseMerge.zip
and then unzip JPriseMerge.jar from it).
- Put it in the new directory.
- Do not rename it.
- Execute JPriseMerge.jar.
- No matter what platform you are on, executing it depends on
having a recent Java runtime installed. If you do not, click here
and follow Sun's instructions. When you have done that:
- On Windows you should be able to double-click it.
- On Linux you may be able to click it.
|I found it
necessary to create a runjar shell script and
tell linux to use it for jar files:
java -cp $1:/j2sdk1.4.1_02/jre/lib -jar $*
- telling Linux to use this script.... For now, email
- you may open a shell, cd to the location of
JPriseMerge.jar and say:
- java -jar JPriseMerge.jar
- On the Mac we hope you can click it. If that does not
work, please help us help you so we know what to do.
here to provide feedback to JPrise Inc.
Copyright Â© 2004-present JPrise Inc. All